The AMS Newsletter is very popular with our members, and is described by many in the conservation world as indispensable. It is published 3 times a year in handy A5 paper format, and runs to over 60 pages, including:
- The Secretary’s report – with a succinct critical overview of any legislative changes
- Friendless Churches update
- Casework news (secular / ecclesiastical)
- ‘Gleanings’new and completed HLF grant schemes in England and Wales, plus new websites, research initiatives and projects (secular / ecclesiastical)
- Book reviews and conservation / heritage events that we know of (lectures, seminar and tours)
Join now to receive the AMS Newsletter (as well as our annual volume of Transactions).
Download a sample Newsletter by clicking on the cover image.