Ancient Monuments Society (AMS) – Marketing and Communications Officer (3 days a week)
Salary: £25,000 per annum, pro rata (3 days a week) + 6% pension contribution
Location: Central London
Duration: 12-month fixed-term contract, with possibility of renewal
Application: Please submit a CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 5pm on 3 March 2021
Interview: Interviews will take place w/c 8 March 2021
The Ancient Monuments Society (AMS) was founded in 1924 to defend historic buildings of all types and all ages. It is one of the National Amenity Societies and has a formal role in planning, as well as an educational purpose. The Society is seeking to recruit a committed and enthusiastic Marketing and Communications Officer to support its work at what is an exciting stage in its development.
The main duties of the role are:
- To develop a social media strategy and maintain the Society’s profile on all social media platforms.
- To coordinate and write content for the Society’s website.
- To assist in the production and dissemination of publications.
- To coordinate the commissioning of photography for publicity purposes.
- To assist in the running of the Society’s membership scheme.
- To help to run and promote the Society’s calendar of events.
- To ensure the Society’s visual identity is consistent across all communications.
We are looking for someone with marketing /communications experience who enjoys working as part of a team but is also able to work on his / her own initiative.
For further information on the role see: Job description for AMS Marketing and Communications Officer Feb 2021.pdf Your application should be received no later than 5 pm on 3 March.
Interviews will take place in w/c 8 March.